Capital Impact Partners is expanding financing options for projects in underserved communities by offering qualified borrowers access to long-term loans that could significantly reduce your organization’s monthly debt service.
Through a federally guaranteed program we can provide your organization with fixed-rate, long–term financing that will support your financial stability and control facility costs.
- Affordable permanent loans to build stronger communities
- Up to 25-year term, fully amortizing note
- Ability to take advantage of today’s historically low interest rates
- Opportunity to refinance a balloon payment, floating interest rate, or rate reset
- Fixed interest rate for the full term of the loan
- Low transaction costs
This financing can be applied to a variety of projects that serve low-to-moderate-income people, including charter schools, childcare centers, healthcare facilities, supermarkets, affordable housing, senior facilities and commercial real estate facilities.
We invite you to apply for long-term financing through Capital Impact Partners
Advantages of borrowing through Capital Impact Partners:
- Mission-driven Community Development Financial Institution with 30-years of experience financing projects in low-income communities.
- Ability to offer a variety of financing options under terms not available through traditional financial institutions.
- Serve as a single loan source, eliminating need for borrower to secure many layers of capital that can be time consuming and difficult to assemble.
- Experience working on a wide variety of transactions with single-site operators to large multi-site organizations.
- Committed to partnering with borrowers to ensure they receive loans that fit their individual circumstances and repayment abilities.