The Michigan Good Food Fund is a new public-private partnership loan fund providing financing to good food enterprises that benefit underserved communities across Michigan.
Created in partnership with the Fair Food Network, Michigan State University Center for Regional Food Systems and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, this unique program supports projects that increase access to healthy food, spark economic development, and create jobs in the communities that need it most.
Through this effort, Capital Impact Partners provides direct financing to food enterprises that grow, process, distribute and sell healthy food that reaches low-income populations throughout Michigan.
Michigan Good Food Fund Overview:
- Mission-driven lending initiative designed to finance projects that increase access to healthy food for Michigan’s children and families
- Financing solutions tailored to meet your individual project needs
- Ability to work with single-site operators to large multi-site organizations
- Low transaction costs
Advantages of borrowing through Capital Impact Partners:
- Ability to offer a variety of financing options under terms not currently available through traditional financial institutions.
- Serve as a single loan source, eliminating need for borrower to secure many layers of capital that can be time consuming and difficult to assemble.
- Mission-driven organization committed to partnering with borrowers to ensure good projects get funded
- Provided over $100 million in healthy food financing nationwide
We invite you to apply for a loan through Capital Impact Partners