In an effort to create age-friendly communities that help older adults live healthy lives and age with dignity, Capital Impact Partners has joined with AARP and the AARP Foundation to create Age Strong™, an investment fund with a social impact focus on the needs of the 50+, low-income population.
Through this initiative, Capital Impact provides direct financing for projects that enable older adults to age in their communities and that transform the long-term care system.
This includes lending to Federally Qualified Health Centers that coordinate a variety of elderly care services, healthy food enterprises, homelike care facilities, housing, and other innovations that create opportunities for low- income individuals 50 and older to age healthier.
In addition, individuals can invest in the Age Strong initiative with the opportunity to earn returns while creating social impact. Learn more about this opportunity at: www.agestronginvest.org.
- Mission-driven lending initiative designed to increase access to quality services for low-to-moderate-income individuals ages 50+
- Financing solutions tailored to meet your individual project needs
- Support for innovative approaches in age-friendly communities
- Provides for a wide range of loans including acquisition, new construction, renovation/rehabilitation, equipment purchasing, and other needs
Advantages of borrowing through Capital Impact Partners:
- Ability to offer a variety of financing options under terms not currently available through traditional financial institutions
- Experience working with both single-site operators and large multi-site organizations
- Serve as a single loan source, eliminating need for borrower to secure many layers of capital that can be time consuming and difficult to assemble
- Mission-driven organization committed to partnering with borrowers to ensure good projects get funded
We invite you to apply for a loan through Capital Impact Partners