In an effort to create age-friendly communities that help older adults live healthy lives and age with dignity, Capital Impact Partners has joined with AARP and the AARP Foundation to create Age Strong™, an investment fund with a social impact focus on the needs of the 50+, low-income population.
Through this initiative, Capital Impact provides direct financing for projects that enable older adults to age in their communities and that transform the long-term care system.
This includes lending to Federally Qualified Health Centers that coordinate a variety of elderly care services, healthy food enterprises, homelike care facilities, housing, and other innovations that create opportunities for low- income individuals 50 and older to age healthier.
- Mission-driven lending initiative designed to increase access to quality services for low-to-moderate-income individuals ages 50+
- Financing solutions tailored to meet your individual project needs
- Support for innovative approaches in age-friendly communities
- Provides for a wide range of loans including acquisition, new construction, renovation/rehabilitation, equipment purchasing, and other needs
Advantages of borrowing through Capital Impact Partners:
- Ability to offer a variety of financing options under terms not currently available through traditional financial institutions
- Experience working with both single-site operators and large multi-site organizations
- Serve as a single loan source, eliminating need for borrower to secure many layers of capital that can be time consuming and difficult to assemble
- Mission-driven organization committed to partnering with borrowers to ensure good projects get funded
We invite you to apply for a loan through Capital Impact Partners