Innovative Financing for California’s Community Health Centers
In an effort to help California’s community clinics and health centers continue to meet the expanding needs of its traditionally underserved communities, Capital Impact Partners has joined with the California Primary Care Association and The California Endowment to create a loan program for facility projects, equipment purchases and working capital financing.
Where many lenders may only see risk in doing business in urban areas, as a community development financial institution, we recognize that you are anchors in your community and are here to help you meet growing patient demand.
Since the fund’s inception in 1999 we have helped community health centers throughout California build and expand their operations, helping them to better serve hundreds of thousands of patients so they may live healthier lives.
Capital Impact Partners is the program manager and underwrites, closes, and monitors the program loans on behalf of the California Primary Care Association. We invite you to apply for a loan through this fund.
Advantages of borrowing through Capital Impact Partners:
- We have 40-years of experience lending to the health care sector, the longest history of any community development financial institution.
- Ability to offer a variety of financing options under terms not currently available through traditional financial institutions.
- We serve as a single loan source, eliminating need for borrower to secure many layers of capital that can be time consuming and difficult to assemble.
- Experience working throughout California, as well as with health centers nationally.
- We have worked on a wide variety of transactions with single-site operators to large multi-site organizations and have supported innovative approaches including school-based clinics and facilities co-located with affordable housing.
- As a mission driven organization, we are committed to partnering with borrowers to ensure projects that are good for the community receive financing.